"This author's Coming of Aging, a solo cross-country expedition after a mid-life divorce, is testimony to the resilience of the human heart, the capability of the human mind, the depth of the human soul... Anyone over forty, in turmoil or transition, will be transformed by her message that truth can be found by listening to our inner voice... that emotional well-being lies just around the next bend, found only by driving through, not over, the mountain. Truly a contribution to transformational literature."
— Christine Flaherty, LICSW, Psychotherapist and Essayist
Jean Deitch Shula
Coaching: Transitional Life Coach
Sign up for a FREE 30 minute session to get an idea of how we would work together as you plumb the depths of your Journey to Wholeness.
- Set new goals as you work with the transitions of your life
- Look forward to the next stage of your life
- Use your life transitions as positive resources
- A dynamic speaker for your next event at work, school, church, or organization
- Each speech is created for your specific group needs
- Check the events page for upcoming speeches and topics
Workshops: Interactive and Alive
- Each workshop is paced to suit individual as well as group dynamics
- Workshops can be created specifically for your organization
- Workshops are experiential, interactive, dynamic and content oriented
For booking information, quotes or questions, call Jean at 603-740-0036 or e-mail anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org